Jon Wolfe is Coming to Tyler for the Early Release of ‘Natural Man’
Jon Wolfe’s ‘It All Happened in a Honky Tonk’ franchise was a true testament of country music. And this Wednesday (March 25) he returns to East Texas for the early release party of his brand new album 'Natural Man.'
The first album spawned five top 10 radio hits, including “Let A Country Boy Love You,” “That Girl In Texas,” “I Don’t Dance,” “It All Happened in a Honky Tonk,” and “The Only Time You Call.”
The new album already has a Top 10 to its credit with “What Are You Doin’ Right Now,” and his newest single “Smile on Mine” is making its way up the Texas charts as you read this from Jon:
Natural Man is a concept that I have wanted to record for a few years. This album stretches me as an artist and as a vocalist, while staying true to who I am. I have known how I wanted it to sound, and how I wanted it to look for some time now. I’ve been visualizing this album for such a long time, and it feels great to finally bring it to life.
If you love country music, you’re gonna love this album (and his last album for that matter).
Jon kicks off the Natural Man Album Release Party with me at Cowboy’s in Tyler on Wednesday, March 25th. Remember that Wild Texas Wednesdays prices will be in FULL effect: so $5 cover, $1.50 well/wine/longnecks and 50-cent drafts
This’ll be your first chance to get your hands on a copy of Natural Man, so be sure to be there.
- Wednesday March 25: Jon Wolfe (Acoustic) early album release of ‘Natural Man.’
- Wednesday April 1: Mike Ryan (Full Band)
- Wednesday April 8: Josh Ward (Acoustic)
- Friday April 10: Jason Cassidy and NBC’s The Voice finalist Jake Worthington (Full Band)
- Wednesday April 15: Zane Williams (Full Band)
- Friday April 17: Kevin Fowler (Full Band)
- Wednesday April 22: William Clark Green (Acoustic) 'Ringling Road' album release party.
- Friday April 23: Cody Johnson Band (Full Band)