The Statesboro Revue Are Back for Wild Texas Wednesdays
Stewart Mann and the Statesboro Revue have spent a bit of time in East Texas over the past six months. The guys opened up for Wade Bowen in January, and got the crowd ready to party for Whiskey Myers in December.
Back in August '14, they performed for an acoustic show with me out at Cowboy's, before coming back in October with the full band to rock your face.
Now, the guys are back! They'll be headlining Wild Texas Wednesday at Cowboy's nightclub in Tyler; on February 11th. They are one of the most talked about new bands in the scene, and you can catch 'em for just $5 cover while you enjoy $1.50 well/wine/long necks, and .50 cent drafts.
- Wednesday February 11: Stewart Mann and the Statesboro Revue (Full Band)
- Wednesday February 18: Sunny Sweeney (Acoustic)
- Thursday February 19: Cody Canada and the Departed (Full Band)
- Friday February 27: Turnpike Troubadours (Full Band)
- Wednesday March 4: Max Stalling (Acoustic)