Wade Bowen + Randy Rogers all Set for 2013 ‘Hold My Beer and Watch This’ Tour
Summer time in Texas means two things: scorching temperatures and the Wade Bowen and Randy Rogers "Hold My Beer And Watch This" acoustic tour. And despite rumors every year that the tour will be axed, the dynamic Texas duo have officially announced dates for this year, their seventh annual "HMBAWT" tour.
This year it kicks off May 23 at Central Texas Speedway in Kyle, Texas, and continues through July -- taking the two friends all across Texas, into Arkansas and New Mexico.
What makes the "HMBAWT" tour so special to fans?
It's your chance to "hear the duo trade stories back and forth about music, life on the road, as well as tell stories about each other. The audience will get a glimpse into how the songs came to life. Some may even get a first listen of freshly written songs from Wade or Randy, as well as fan favorites, including songs off Bowen's latest album "The Given" and Randy's newly released album "Trouble."
Here are the list of dates released thus far:
- 5/23 Kyle, TX / Central Texas Speedway
- 6/11 Nacogdoches, TX / Banita Creek Hall
- 6/12 College Station, TX / Hurricane Harry's
- 6/19 Lubbock, TX / Wild West
- 6/20 Albuquerque, NM / Graham Central Station
- 6/21 Amarillo, TX / Midnight Rodeo
- 6/26 Corpus Christi, TX / Brewster Street Icehouse
- 7/9 Fayetteville, AR / George's Majestic Lounge
- 7/10 Little Rock, AR / Revolution! Music Room
Don't worry if you don't see a date near you, each year shows are added almost weekly, so be sure to check in regularly.