Wednesday Night, LIVE! at Coach’s Sports Bar Continues with Phil Hamilton
There's been a massive shift in the ETX live music scene with Cowboy’s Wednesday night shows moving across the swimming pool and over the patio to Coach’s Sports Bar. And the all new "Wednesday Night, LIVE!" music series continues this week with Phil Hamilton.
Every Wednesday evening you will be able to come out to Coach’s and enjoy some of Texas and Red Dirt’s best acts, live, broke down, and acoustic. This offers a whole new experience for fans – especially since most of us are used to the rowdy, fun loving, full band shows.
This week, One of Texas’ favorite beards and voices, Phil Hamilton, will join me onstage. Hamilton has enjoyed his share of radio success here in Texas, his last three singles: “Bad,” “Running” and “Back of a ’73” all went to No. 1.
So for those still wondering, the change of venue and time comes with three major differences:
- Location: We've moved to Coach’s. The sports bar is located next door to the big club.
- Start Time: Live music will begin at 8 p.m. Since most of you work, or go to school -- We heard y’all, you want an earlier start time, and we are happy to oblige.
- Food: There will be food! If you haven’t heard Coach’s is serving up some really good food, hot wings, delicious burgers and so much more.
Don’t worry there will still be BIG concerts at Cowboy’s, Aaron Watson Feb. 19th for example, but we are excited for this change. We believe this is going to revolutionize Wednesday nights in East Texas, I hope to see you out there every week.
- Wednesday Feb 10: Phil Hamilton (Acoustic).
- Wednesday Feb. 17: Josh Ward (Acoustic).
- Friday February 19: Aaron Watson (Full Band at Cowboy’s).
- Wednesday Feb. 24: Prophets and Outlaws (Acoustic).
- Friday March 4: Billy Joe Shaver (Full Band at Cowboy's).
- Wednesday March 9: Jason Cassidy (Acoustic).
- Friday March 18: Frank Foster (Full Band at Cowboy's).
- Wednesday March 23: The Statesboro Revue (Acoustic).
- Wednesday March 30: Mike and The Moonpies (Acoustic).