ACM Nominee Sunny Sweeney Heads Home to East Texas + Cowboy’s in Tyler
2014 was a banner year for East Texas Sunny Sweeney. Her latest album, Provoked, was released to massive critical success, and it's no wonder; it's really good.
The debut single, Bad Girl Phase, became the first No.1 Texas single by a female in over a decade. Cementing it's greatness, it was named to the "25 Best Country Songs of 2014" list by Rolling Stone.
And just for a feather in her cap, The Washington Post says Sweeney “proved that she still belongs alongside Miranda Lambert and Gretchen Wilson on Nashville’s A-list of no-guff-takers.” Oh, and Provoked closed out the year as the No. 9 Country Album of 2014 by Rolling Stone.
Next week she's coming home to East Texas to make her Cowboy's debut. This is a must-see show. Get your tickets now.
Everybody Else Can Just Kiss My Ass
- Wednesday February 18: Sunny Sweeney (Acoustic)
- Thursday February 19: Cody Canada and the Departed (Full Band)
- Wednesday February 25: Adam Fears (Full Band)
- Friday February 27: Turnpike Troubadours (Full Band)
- Wednesday March 4: Max Stalling (Acoustic)