Parker McCollum to Headline Gun Barrel City July Fest
This year Gun Barrel City's annual July Fest will feature Parker McCollum with special guests Giovanni & the Hired Guns, and a TBA artist. Set for July 11th at Gun Barrel City Park, the city promises a spectacular fireworks show, plus some changes due to COVID-19.
Parker is enjoying a breakout year, despite COVID, as his song "Pretty Heart" has become his first national Top 40 single. Giovanni & the Hired Guns are one of Texas' hottest new acts. Should be a fun time.
What types of changes can you expect in response to Federal, State, and Local COVID-19 Social Distancing Recommendations at this year's festival? According to GBC the following guidelines will be enforced during the duration of the event:
1. Area in front of stage is restricted to seating ONLY (Not provided, you must bring your own chair/blanket/etc.) NO continuous standing will be permitted within 50 feet of stage.
2. Absolutely NO RE-ENTRY. Once inside, persons must stay within the concert perimeter.
3. Ticket sales will be limited to conform with social distancing restrictions
4. All concertgoers will be provided personal hand sanitizer
5. Social distancing will be required for all groups. Six feet distance required between groups of not more than 10 persons. Area is approximately 160,000 SF, so let’s spread out and enjoy the evening.
6. Personal use of facemask is highly recommended, but is not required
7. Concert tickets can be purchased online at BWEGLIVE.com. Tickets can also be purchased at Gun Barrel City Hall on June 27 and July 4 between 10 am and 3pm.
GBC is asking that patrons work with them to make this a success by utilizing the entire event area and by following recommended social distancing protocols. "We can show unity as Texans by showing respect for each other while enjoying an evening of great music and fellowship."