UPDATE: Mike Ryan’s Trailer + Gear Destroyed in Arson Fire
UPDATE: May 5, 2015: Mike Ryan's trailer and all of the band's gear were stolen on April 30 in Haltom City. The Fort Worth Fire Department found the trailer on Sunday, May 3 and it had been set on fire.
The trailer was totally destroyed and none of the gear or instruments were recovered. It was a total loss. Unfortunately, none of the instruments or gear will be covered by insurance.
A GoFundMe page has been set up to help the guys. Any funds raised through this campaign will be used to help replace the bands instruments and other gear. You can donate at http://www.gofundme.com/ttmszs
Original post May, 1: Last night, Mike Ryan and his band had their trailer stolen with all their gear inside. More details regarding the items stolen will be released soon but be on the lookout for a red single axle trailer with paper tags.
The van was last seen in the Haltom City near Denton HWY 820. There is a $2,000 reward for anyone that can lead Mike and the guys to it. VIN:1WC200F11D2029149. 2013 MODEL# TW121-V MFG BY WELLS CARGO.
Here’s a list of what was stolen:
- 2013 Gibson Historic 1960 dark burst Reissue Les Paul – G01040
- 2007 Fender Thin Skin 62 reissue Strat. Olympic white – V160614
- 2012 Fender Custom Shop blonde Pine Pro Tele – CZ518644
- 2008 Sewell Texaverb 2×12 amp. Surf green in road case. – TV052008?
- Paul reed smith custom 24 sunburst
- White Gibson SG standard.
- 1989 fender jazz bass. Midnight blue.
- Oversize Mesa 1×12 extension cab
- 1×12 standard sized transatlantic Mesa cab
- Sennheiser wireless
- Keeley pedal board and case
- 2 x Strymon Timeline delays
- Strymon flint
- Fulltone full drive 3
- 3x boss TU2
- EHX soul food
- RGW bad bob
- Fulltone Clyde deluxe wah
- 2x fulltone OCD
- 2x Durham electronics crazy horse fuzz
- Keeley compressor
- A/B box
- MXR carbon copy x2
- MXR power supply
- 5x Mogami 25ft cables
- 3x Mogami 18ft cables
- Audix OM7
- Shure beta 58
- Red Dirt Cases mercy case in Olive Drab green. Loaded with Mike Ryan merchandise.
- 1 Fender 1989 American Deluxe Jazz Bass midnight blue w/hardshell case
- 1 Fender Modern Player Series sunburst w/ hardshell case
- 1 Epiphone Thunderbird Bass sunburst w/ hardshell case
- 2 1/4 inch mogami cables 25 ft
- 1 Shure sm58 microphone
- 1 Korg DTR2000 rack tuner
- 1 XLR Monster microphone cable
- 1 Electro Harmonix EH Sovtek Big Muff Fuzz Pedal
- 1 Shark . Mini guitar/Bass clip on tuner white S-7
- pedal train pedal board (black)
- pedal train pedal board case (silver)
- voodoo lab power brick (black)
- Pro-radial DI (green)
- • line 6 wireless (transmitter/receiver)
- • C9 Electro-harmonix organ pedal
- • Strymon Timeline (Silver)
- • MXR EQ Pedal (Blue)
- • Boss Tuner TU-2 (White)
- • 6 patch cables
- • 25′ Mogami Instrument Cable
- • 3 One Spot power cables-Silver sparkle Ludwig centennial drum kit (24″x20″ kick drum,
- 12″x10″ rack tom, 16″x16″ floor tom)
- -Pearl Eliminator Kick Drum Pedal (single)
- -Pearl hi-hat stand
- -3 Pearl boom cymbal stands
- -14″ AAX Sabian hi hat cymbals
- -19″ HH Sabian dark crash
- -20″ HH Sabian stage ride
- -20″ Sabian O-Zone crash
- -Tama Rhythm Watch metronome
- -Tama multi-clamp
- -14.5″x6.5″ Ludwig Supralite snare drum
- -SKB Hard Shell Molded cases (14.5″x6.5″, 12″x10″, 16″x16″, 24″x20″ and one rolling hardware
- -6′x8′ brown rug
- -1 Large stick bag with various sticks, mallets and tools
- -1 Mackie 5 channel mixing board
It’s unfortunate, I can’t count on one hand the number of times this has happened to our artists in the last year. It’s happened one times too many, and really is a disgusting thing to hear. This is their livelihood… I ask our Texas Music family to help spread the word and get their gear back. Let’s do it.