Aaron Watson Returns to East Texas + Cowboy’s on Friday
Regardless of how many more awards and accolades the future holds for Aaron Watson before he hangs up his cowboy hat, 2015 will undoubtedly go down as one of his most memorable - if not the most.
The Honky Tonk Kid got his first No. 1 album in "The Under Dog," made his Grand Ole Opry debut, played a backyard concert for one lucky Radio Texas, LIVE! listener, hell he even helped the Houston Astros win in the playoffs. If it needed doing last year, Watson was your go-to-guy.
This Friday (2/19), Watson, and very special guest, Mike Ryan, return to Cowboy's nightclub in Tyler for one of the biggest concerts East Texas has seen all year. If you want to be there, get your tickets now. Ahead of the concert that night he'll be stopping by our studio for lunch and an acoustic show with some very lucky listeners -- listen to 101.5 KNUE all week for your chance to win an invite to our Front Porch Show.
- Wednesday Feb. 17: Josh Ward (Acoustic).
- Friday February 19: Aaron Watson (Full Band at Cowboy’s).
- Wednesday Feb. 24: Prophets and Outlaws (Acoustic).
- Friday March 4: Billy Joe Shaver (Full Band at Cowboy’s).
- Wednesday March 9: Jason Cassidy (Acoustic).
- Friday March 18: Frank Foster (Full Band at Cowboy’s).
- Wednesday March 23: The Statesboro Revue (Acoustic).
- Wednesday March 30: Mike and The Moonpies (Acoustic).