Josh Ward Continues Wednesday Night, LIVE! Music Series at Coach’s
This week we are proud to welcome Josh Ward back to East Texas, for our all new and revamped Wednesday Night, LIVE! music series; ushering in TWO big changes in East Texas' favorite music series.
So, what's new at ETX's longest-running live music series?
- Name. Wednesday Night, LIVE! has replaced Wild Texas Wednesday
- Start time. Music starts at 8 p.m.
- Location. We moved the music next door to Coach's Sports Bar.
But two things will never change; we'll always bring you great live music, and ice cold beer. Make it a point to come hang with me and my musical guest Josh Ward, this Wednesday (February 17).
Ward released his third album “Promises” in June 2012. The first radio single “Get Away” reached No. 18 on the Texas Regional Radio Chart – VERY respectable for a debut artist. His second single “Rainout Hangout,” saw much more radio play peaking inside the Top 5. His third radio release “Sent Me You,” became his very first No. 1 on both the Texas Regional Radio Report and The Texas Music Chart in April 2013.
Ward and the boys it followed with another No. 1, “Promises,” which topped the Texas charts in September 2013. “Hard Whiskey” became his third chart-topper in early 2014. And just this month "Whiskey and Whitley" topped the Texas chart.
- Wednesday Feb. 17: Josh Ward (Acoustic).
- Friday February 19: Aaron Watson (Full Band at Cowboy’s).
- Wednesday Feb. 24: Prophets and Outlaws (Acoustic).
- Friday March 4: Billy Joe Shaver (Full Band at Cowboy's).
- Wednesday March 9: Jason Cassidy (Acoustic).
- Friday March 18: Frank Foster (Full Band at Cowboy's).
- Wednesday March 23: The Statesboro Revue (Acoustic).
- Wednesday March 30: Mike and The Moonpies (Acoustic).