Randall King Comes to East Texas for ‘Wednesday Night, LIVE!’ at Coach’s
Every Wednesday night we are out at Coach’s with Texas and Red Dirt’s best acts, live, broke down, and acoustic. This offers an entirely different experience for fans.
Randall King hails from the plains of West Texas in Amarillo, influenced by Hank Williams, George Jones, Merle Haggard, George Strait and Texas/Red Dirt icons Wade Bowen and Cody Johnson.
In 2009, King moved to Lubbock, where he began brewing his own, unique songwriting blend. He released his debut album, Old Dirt Road, in 2013. The album was voted No. 4 of the Top 5 Lubbock Albums of 2013 by New Slang.
“The Problem”, the lead single off his latest EP, Another Bullet, was a top 20 single for King, and his latest single is a collaboration with Cleto Cordero of Flatland Cavalry, “Hard Livin' Illene.”
Come out Wednesday night for great live music and extended happy hour specials each Wednesday night.
- Wednesday Oct. 26: Randall King (Coach’s).
- Friday November 11: William Clark Green (Cowboy’s).
- Wednesday November 23: Curtis Grimes (Cowboy’s).
- Friday November 24: Wade Bowen (Cowboy’s).
- Saturday November 26: Cody Johnson with special guest Cameran Nelson (Cowboy’s)