Stewart Mann and the Statesboro Revue Invade Coach’s and Cowboy’s
With its early start time - the all new Wednesday Night, LIVE! Music Series at Coach’s Sports Bar is revolutionizing live music in East Texas. And we continue the revolution this week with The Statesboro Revue.
With the move that came in February we saw three major differences:
- Location: We're no longer doing it at Cowboy's. The acoustic shows have moved to Coach’s, the sports bar located next door to the big club.
- Start Time: Show begins at 8 p.m. We heard y’all, you want an earlier start time, and we were happy to oblige.
- Food: There will be food! If you haven’t heard Coach’s is serving up delicious food; hot wings, delicious burgers and so much more.
Don’t worry there will still be BIG concerts at Cowboy’s – Cody Jinks April 1st, Wade Bowen April 22nd – but we are excited for this change, and judging from the response thus far, so is East Texas.
This week's musical guest is one of the most buzzed about bands in the Texas scene. The Statesboro Revue are picking up fans and growing their fan base with every stop they make, song they play, and radio spin.
Their most recent radio single, Undone, was written by front man Stewart Mann, after being challenged by a friend to write a song for oil field workers. "He would text me all these oil field terms," says Mann. "For weeks he did. Then he'd ask me if I'd written it yet, and I hadn't. But finally I just did." The theme of the song: work hard, play harder.
In October the song became the band's first top 10 on Texas radio. Their new album "Jukehouse Revival," is awesome, and out now.
Upcoming Concert Schedule:
- Wednesday March 23: The Statesboro Revue (Coach’s).
- Wednesday March 30: Mike and The Moonpies (Coach’s).
- Friday April 1: Cody Jinks (Cowboy's).
- Wednesday April 6: Curtis Grimes (Coach’s).
- Wednesday April 20: Jon Wolfe (Coach’s).