The Original Urban Cowboy, Johnny Lee, Comes to Tyler
This Friday (Aug. 12) one of Country Music’s most beloved voices, Johnny Lee, will be heading out to Cowboy’s nightclub in Tyler.
Lee. who has enjoyed great radio success in his career with hits including, "Yellow Rose of Texas," "Picking up Strangers," "Looking for Love," is still a great entertainers.
Get your tickets early, and get some extra rest; this is gonna be one of those nights you stay on the dance floor all night.
- Wednesday August 10: Chris Colston (Coach’s).
- Friday August 12: Johnny Lee (Cowboy’s).
- Wednesday August 17: Adam Hood (Coach’s).
- Wednesday August 24: Prophets and Outlaws (Coach’s).
- Wednesday August 31: Paul Cauthen (Coach’s).
- Wednesday Sept. 7: Curtis Grimes (Coach’s).
- Friday Sept. 9: Cory Morrow (Cowboy’s).
- Wednesday Sept. 14: Troy Cartwright (Coach’s).
- Friday Sept 16: Jon Wolfe (Cowboy’s).