Live Music is Coming to Coach’s Sports Bar in Tyler
For years Cowboy's Nightclub in Tyler has brought the best live music to East Texas; over a decade as Electric Cowboy, then as Cowboy's beginning in 2013. Today marks a shift in the ETX live music scene as Cowboy's Wednesday night shows will be moving across the swimming pool and over the patio to Coach's Sports Bar.
Beginning on Wednesday Feb. 3, every Wednesday evening you will be able to come out to Coach's and enjoy some of Texas and Red Dirt's best acts, live, broke down, and acoustic. This offers a whole new experience for fans - when compared to rowdy, fun loving, full band shows.
There are 3 major differences:
- Location: We are moving over to Coach's. The sports bar is located next door to the big club.
- Start Time: Live music will begin at 8 p.m. and run until 10 p.m. This is an important change. Since, of course, most of you work, or go to school, it's tough to stay out til midnight and wake up early on Thursday. We heard y'all, you want an earlier start time, and we are happy to oblige.
- Food: There will be food! If you haven't heard Coach's is serving up some really good food, hot wings, delicious burgers and so much more.
Don't worry there will still be BIG concerts at Cowboy's, Aaron Watson Feb. 19th for example, but we are excited for this change. We believe this is going to revolutionize Wednesday nights in East Texas, I hope to see you out there every week.
- Wednesday Feb 3: Johnny Cooper (Acoustic).
- Wednesday Feb. 17: Josh Ward (Acoustic).
- Friday February 19: Aaron Watson (Full Band at Cowboy's).
- Wednesday Feb. 24: Prophets and Outlaws (Acoustic).
- Wednesday March 9: Jason Cassidy (Acoustic).
- Wednesday March 23: The Statesboro Revue (Acoustic).
- Wednesday March 30: Mike and The Moonpies (Acoustic).