East Texas Native Adam Fears Hits the Cowboy’s Stage on Wednesday Night
He grew up right down the road in Whitehouse, and now Adam Fears is bringing his band to Cowbow's in Tyler for Wild Texas Wednesdays.
Fears has spent several years writing in Nashville, and now he's been on the road to spread the gospel of his music and his latest album, 'Golden Gravel Road.'
The album's debut single, 'Middle of Nowhere,' reached No. 18 on the Texas Music Chart in 2014. His latest single, 'There's a Girl Out There,' is out now.
So, be sure and check out Adam and his band for Wild Texas Wednesday at Cowboy’s nightclub in Tyler on Feb. 25. You can support a local boy for just a $5 cover while you enjoy $1.50 wells, wine and longnecks, as well as 50-cent drafts all night long.
And be sure to like the Radio Texas, LIVE! Facebook page, because we'll have your chance to get in for free to check out Adam on Wednesday night.
- Wednesday February 11: Stewart Mann and the Statesboro Revue (Full Band)
- Wednesday February 18: Sunny Sweeney (Acoustic)
- Thursday February 19: Cody Canada and the Departed (Full Band)
- Friday February 27: Turnpike Troubadours (Full Band)
- Wednesday March 4: Max Stalling (Acoustic)