Kaitlin Butts Returns to Wednesday Night, LIVE! Music Series
Question: How good do you have to be for someone, who is brand new themselves, still trying to get a secure foot hold on his own career, to bring you to a radio station visit with them, and share his spotlight?
Answer: Kaitlin Butts good.
That is exactly what happened when Dalton Domino showed up at my studio with Butts in mid-October last year.
I’m like, “Dude, we like JUST started playing your music, and you’re bringing us some unknown … Oh, OK, thank you.”
The Oklahoma native, who just celebrated the anniversary of her debut album "Same Devil, Different Hell," has music library of songs that are simple, exciting, and story-ful. She’s honest, she’s good. And we’re bringing her back so you can experience her first-hand this week at Coach's.
Butts is good. Really good, don't miss this show. Music starts at 8 p.m., I'll see you there.
- Wednesday March 2: Kaitlin Butts (Acoustic).
- Friday March 4: Billy Joe Shaver (Full Band at Cowboy’s).
- Wednesday March 9: Jason Cassidy (Acoustic).
- Friday March 18: Frank Foster (Full Band at Cowboy’s).
- Wednesday March 23: The Statesboro Revue (Acoustic).
- Wednesday March 30: Mike and The Moonpies (Acoustic).